Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions for TheFabricArtists.com
These Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) are a binding agreement between you (“Affiliate” or “you”) and TheFabricArtists.com (“Company” or “we” or “us”), governing your participation in TheFabricArtists.com affiliate program (“Program”).
By signing up to the Program, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- Enrollment and Participation in the Program 1.1. To become an Affiliate, you must first submit an application through our website. We reserve the right to accept or reject any application in our sole discretion.
1.2. If your application is accepted, we will provide you with a unique referral link to track the sales made through your efforts.
1.3. By participating in the Program, you agree to comply with this Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Commissions 2.1. We will pay you a commission for each sale made through your unique referral link.
2.2. The commission rate will be specified on our website, and we reserve the right to change it at any time in our sole discretion.
2.3. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made through your unique referral link and properly tracked by our system.
2.4. Commissions will be paid out monthly, subject to a minimum payment threshold of £10. If your commission balance is below the minimum payment threshold, it will be rolled over to the following month until the threshold is reached.
2.5. Commissions will only be paid for sales that have been completed and not refunded or cancelled.
- Prohibited Activities 3.1. You agree not to engage in any activity that may be deemed fraudulent or illegal, including but not limited to:
3.1.1. Spamming potential customers with your referral link;
3.1.2. Using any method to artificially inflate the number of clicks on your referral link or the number of sales made through it;
3.1.3. Using our brand name or trademarks in any manner that could lead to confusion or misrepresentation;
3.1.4. Offering any incentives or rewards to potential customers to encourage them to make a purchase through your referral link.
3.2. We reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Program immediately and withhold any commissions owed to you if we determine that you have engaged in any prohibited activity.
- Confidentiality and Intellectual Property 4.1. During your participation in the Program, you may have access to confidential information and intellectual property belonging to us. You agree to keep such information confidential and not to disclose it to any third party.
4.2. You acknowledge that all intellectual property belonging to us, including but not limited to our trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets, are and shall remain our exclusive property.
- Limitation of Liability 5.1. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Program.
5.2. Our maximum liability to you under this Agreement shall not exceed the amount of commissions owed to you at the time of the event giving rise to such liability.
- Termination 6.1. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice to the other party.
6.2. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease using our trademarks and other intellectual property, and any commissions owed to you shall be paid out in accordance with section 2.4.
- Miscellaneous 7.1. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us, and supersedes all prior understand
8.2. If a customer makes a purchase through your referral link within 30 days of clicking on it, you will be eligible to receive a commission on that sale.
8.3. After 30 days, the referral tracking cookie will expire, and we will not be able to track any further sales made by that customer through your referral link.
8.4. We reserve the right to change the duration of the referral tracking cookie at any time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of any such changes by email or through our website.